Notable Newnan, GA Attorneys Handling a Wide Range of Legal Issues Since 1977
Trust our impeccable reputation and unparalleled experience
Are you facing civil, legal issues that challenge and overwhelm you? Do those issues affect your education, your career, your family and/or your finances? If so, don’t face those legal issues alone.
Trust our highly reputable, experienced Newnan attorneys to stand with you. Patrick W. McKee and S. Mark Mitchell, partners at McKee & Mitchell, LLC, combine more than 50 years of legal experience and a wealth of legal knowledge to proudly and confidently serve clients throughout Newnan and its surrounding areas including the greater Atlanta area.
Trust our proven commitment and representation
Clients of McKee & Mitchell receive high-quality, exceptional experience and expertise commonly expected from larger corporate firms. Clients also appreciate the personal attention, commitment and representation given to them by our small, private, two-attorney firm.
The attorneys and staff at McKee & Mitchell, LLC value and respect our clients. We diligently provide competent, professional and detailed legal services to quickly, cost-effectively and successfully resolve client matters.
We merge reliability and commitment with knowledge and achievement to set McKee & Mitchell apart and define us as an excellent law firm—highly dedicated to successfully represent clients with civil legal issues no matter how simple or complex.
- Big-city experience. Prior to opening our Newnan, GA, law firm, our founding attorney, Patrick W. McKee, spent decades in Atlanta working in government arenas and in private law firms. His keen knowledge and vast experience greatly support our practice and enable us to explore legal strategies that other firms may overlook.
- Small-town attention. McKee & Mitchell, LLC places great emphasis on small-town attention. We value and respect our clients, and we apply traditional values and work ethics with modern technology to provide highly confidential, attentive, individualized representation.
- Strong reputation in the community. We serve our community with pride and distinction, and our efforts have earned us a strong reputation throughout Newnan and the greater Atlanta area. We are members of the Newnan Chamber of Commerce and Rotary Club., and we serve on various boards in the Newnan area such as The Heritage School, The Flint River Council of Boy Scouts of America and The Newnan-Coweta Historical Society.
- AV rating. Founding attorney Patrick McKee is AV® Preeminent™Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® and has held that distinction for more than 35 years. To obtain such a rating, an attorney must be highly respected by his or her peers and exhibit an impeccable reputation and a strong moral and ethical approach to the law.
- Super Lawyer designation. Patrick McKee received designation as a Georgia Super Lawyer in 2010, a designation achieved by only 5% of attorneys in the state.
McKee & Mitchell, LLC draws upon years of experience and a wealth of legal knowledge to serve clients in Newnan and the surrounding areas.
Trusted Newnan attorneys offer personalized attention in a wide range of practice areas
Patrick McKee and Mark Mitchell offer solid and steadfast legal counsel in the following areas of practice:
- Education law. We proudly serve members of the educational community in matters relating to employment contracts, accreditation, tenure, seniority issues and other areas of education law.
- Personal injury. Our lawyers offer experienced representation in personal injury cases to victims suffering injuries or losses resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents and wrongful death.
- Family law. We represent clients facing a wide range of family law issues, including divorce, child custody and support issues, alimony disputes, modification and legitimation. We also offer comprehensive legal support to clients during child and adult adoption proceedings.
- Employment law. Our lawyers represent both employees and small businesses in employment law matters involving contract disputes, contract negotiations and severance agreement negotiations.
- Trusts and estates. Our trusts and estates services are designed to help you plan for the future and protect those you love. We provide seasoned advice on a number of estate planning issues, including wills and trust drafting, estate administration and endowments to charitable organizations and foundations.
When you face challenging legal issues and require highly skilled, client-focused, well-respected legal representation from experienced Newnan attorneys, you need Patrick W. McKee and S. Mark Mitchell standing with you!
Schedule a free consultation to discuss your needs with one of our Newnan attorneys
Contact Law Office of Patrick W. McKee, LLC to schedule a free consultation. We are ready to stand with you. We work for you to plan and execute legal strategies tailored directly to your unique needs and resolve your legal issues as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. For a free consultation, call 470-400-1562 or contact us online today.